::: FunCaFay.Com Forum :::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What non-Muslim scholars said about Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him)???

Go down

What non-Muslim scholars said about Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him)??? Empty What non-Muslim scholars said about Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him)???

Post by Aaina Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:24 pm

George Bernard Shaw :-
- The Genuine Islam Vol.No.8, 1936.

“I believe if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring much needed peace and happiness.
I have studied him - the man and in my opinion is far from being an anti–Christ. He must be called the Savior of Humanity.
I have prophesied about the faith of Mohammad that it would be acceptable the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.”

-----------------------------

Nepolean Bonaparte :-
– Quoted in Christian Cherfils BONAPARTE ET ISLAM (PARIS 1914)

“I hope the time is not far off when I shall be able to unite all the wise and educated men of all the countries and establish a uniform regime based on the principles of Qur'an which alone are true and which alone can lead men to happiness.”

---------------------------------

M.K.Gandhi:-
YOUNG INDIA, 1924

"...I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and his own mission. These, and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every trouble." YOUNG INDIA, 1924

----------------------------------
Aaina
Aaina

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum